Categorised in Quick Food
Ruth, a Parent Carer, has made a pimped-up Welsh Rarebit, using just: cheese, egg yolks, spring onions, English mustard and Worcester sauce. All mixed in together, then put on toast and put under the grill to brown-off. Lovely and quick.
Total time and servings
- Prepation Time: 5 mins
- Cooking Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Serves: 1
- 300g of grated cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp English mustard
- 3 spring onions
- 1 tsp Worcester sauce
- 2 slices of bread
- Pre heat the grill, and lightly toast both sides of the bread.
- In a bowl put the grated cheese, egg yolks, and mustard using a spoon mix together.
- Finely chop the spring onions to add into the bowl, Spoon the Worcester sauce and mix together.
- Scoop the mixture, as much or little as desired onto the bread slice(s) pop back under the grill until the cheese has melted.