Categorised in Quick Food
Total time and servings
- Prepation Time: 15 mins
- Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Serves: 6
- 6-12 sheets puff pastry sheets
- mature cheddar cheese
- 6 bacon rashers
- 6 pork sausages
- all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 180c / 160c fan or gas mark 4.
- Lightly dust the work surface, thinly roll out the puff pastry and slice into equal squares, the squares should be bigger than the filling.
- Turn the square pastry slices so they are at a diagonal to you, take 1 sausage, some bacon or both and place in the centre of the diagonal pastry, sprinkle cheese as desired over the sausage and bacon.
- Take the left corner and fold one side over the filling, take the right corner and fold over, the pastry should be overlapping, place the slices on to the baking tray.
- Crack the egg in a bowl, whisk together with a fork. Brush the egg wash over the top of each pastry slice. Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.