Categorised in Quick Food
Unlike regular cheesecake, no-bake cheesecake isn’t overly heavy. It’s lightly sweet and perfectly refreshing. We suggest serving with tined fruit and biscuit crumble sprinkled on top.
Total time and servings
- Prepation Time: 25 mins
- Serves: 10
- 450g cream cheese
- 240g double cream
- 120g icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 3 sheets of leaf gelatin
- Follow the packet instructions on your preferred gelatine product and leave aside. In a bowl place the desired amount of biscuits and crush the biscuits so crumbly.
- In a bowl cream together the sugar, vanilla and cream cheese until smooth, in a separate bowl whisk the cream until thickened.
- Pour a small amount of double cream into a saucepan, gently heating. Place the gelatin in the pan until melted in.
- Once melted add the gelatin mix to the bowl of cream cheese, whisking in. Pour the whipped double cream together with the cream cheese whisk away any lumps so the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture into a bowl or mould to set in the fridge for 6 – 8 hours.
- Spoon as desired into a bowl serve from freshly made or after chilled with the tinned fruit and biscuit crumble sprinkled on top.