Categorised in Quick Food
A cheap and healthy meal that can be bagged and stored in the freezer for an instant meal helping you save some money while your at it.
Total time and servings
- Prepation Time: 15 mins
- Cooking Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 60 mins
- Serves: 4
- 2 tinned chopped tomatos
- Worcester sauce
- 2 onions
- 1 garlic
- vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 6 pork sausages
- Preheat the oven to 180c / 160c fan or gas mark 4.
- Using the grater, grate the onions and garlic.
- Put a small amount of oil into a saucepan, place the onion and garlic together in the saucepan to cook, during cooking add the soy and a dash of Worcester sauce continuing to cook.
- Add both tins of tomatoes to the saucepan, stirring for 20 – 30 minutes on a low heat to create the tomato sauce.
- To make the meatballs, take the skin off the sausages and use the sausage meat to roll into small balls placing on the baking tray. Place into the oven and cook for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Once cooked they can be served with the tomato sauce or placed in freezer bags with tomato sauce, left to cool label and date the bag to be frozen for another day.