19th June 2020
Categorised in Quick Food
Total time and servings
- Serves: 1
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 250g microwave rice
- half onion
- 1 garlic
- 1 pepper
- fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 large egg
- Peal the onion and finely chop, place the oil in the frying pan heating gently. Add in the chopped onions to the pan.
- Take the garlic clove, peal and chop the clove finely before placing into the frying pan.
- Chop the pepper into small squares, add as much or little to the pan mix as desired, continue to simmer over a medium heat.
- Crack the egg into a bowl, whisk the egg with a fork, add the soy sauce to the egg mixture.
- Take the rice and pour into the frying pan, mixing around the pan, move the rice mixture to one side of the pan leaving space for the egg, take the egg mixture and pour into the pan cooking the egg so it resembled scrambled egg ( add in the spices if required)
- Combined the rice and eggs together in the pan, place the chopped parsley into the egg rice mixture and stir.