Categorised in Quick Food
Total time and servings
- Serves: 16
- 4 eggs
- 375g caster sugar
- 275g unsalted butter
- 75g cocoa powder
- 100g all-purpose flour
- 100g chocolate
- Pre heat the oven to 180c / 160c fan or gas mark 4
- Take the butter and gently melt in a saucepan on a low heat. (Do not boil)
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs and caster sugar until light and fluffy, add in the melted butter and continue to whisk.
- Sieve together the flour and cocoa powder, adding a bit at a time gently folding the flour and cocoa powder in the mixture. Add the chocolate buttons to the mixture and continue to mix and fold together.
- Lightly grease the tray, spoon out the brownie mixture, spreading evenly on the tray, place in the pre heated oven for 20 to 40 minutes. (Check the brownies after 20 minutes)
- Can be served hot or cold with cream, ice cream or fruit.