|50g red lentils|
|1 red pepper|
|100ml vegetable stock|
|100g cashew nuts|
|Garlic, Paprika & Cumin|
|2 Slices of bread|
- Cook the red lentils on the hob.
- In a separate pan, fry, onion, red pepper & garlic.
- Add vegetable stock, paprika & cumin, then sauté until ingredients are soft.
- Add the cooked lentils and 100g of crushed cashew nuts.
- Blend the slices of bread to make breadcrumbs and combine all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add to a loaf tin or baking dish and bake until golden brown on top.
- Serve with roast potatoes & seasonal vegetables.