- 50g red lentils
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- 100ml vegetable stock
- 100g cashew nuts
- Garlic, paprika & cumin
- 2 slices of bread
- Cook the red lentils on the hob.
- In a separate pan, fry, onion, red pepper & garlic.
- Add vegetable stock, paprika & cumin, then sauté until ingredients are soft.
- Add the cooked lentils and 100g of crushed cashew nuts.
- Blend the slices of bread to make breadcrumbs and combine all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add to a loaf tin or baking dish and bake until golden brown on top.
- Serve with roast potatoes & seasonal vegetables.