- 1 onion
- 6-8 mushrooms
- 250g minced beef
- 200ml beef stock
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup peas
- 5-6 peeled and slice potatoes
- boiled & mashed Oregano
- black pepper
- garlic & sea salt to taste
- Fry the onion with garlic & mushrooms. Add the minced beef and once browned, add oregano, black pepper & sea salt.
- Add the beef stock and cook until reduced, adding the chopped tomatoes and peas.
- Layer in a dish and top with mashed potato.
- Bake in the oven at 200 degrees Celsius for approximately 25 minutes or until potato has turned golden brown.