Autism Friendly Screenings at Cineworld
Cineworld cinemas offer autism friendly screenings on the first Sunday of the month at 11am. These differ from regular screenings in that:
- Lighting will be kept on during the screening
- Volume levels will be reduced
- There will be no trailers or adverts
- Seating will not be allocated
- Customers will be able to bring in their own food
For more information and to find your local cinema click the link further down to access the website.
Cineworld are committed to providing wheelchair access where possible – contact your local Cineworld cinema for more details about disabled access and autism friendly screenings. Visit www.cineworld.co.uk or call Customer Services on 0333 003 3444 (Mon-Sat 9.00-17.30)
Carers can apply for a CEA card which entitles them to a free seat when accompanying a disabled person. Visit www.ceacard.co.uk or pick up an application form in the cinema foyer.